As of July 2021, the following procedures have been put in place due to the Covid-19 pandemic:
- Everyone entering the building who has not been vaccinated is encouraged to wear a mask. We encourage all who enter to wear a mask
- The sign in process for recipients is outdoors. Only enter the building when asked.
- If you are not feeling well, do NOT come to the pantry.
- Clients sign in on a clipboard outside. We serve people in the order that they arrive.
- Recipients will be asked to return to their car until thier name is called
- 2 people per recipient family may enter the building.
- If you are receiving food, you’ll be asked to return to your car while your food is being prepared. When your food is ready, you’ll be asked to drive to the back of the building to pick it up.
- If you are receiving clothing, only 2 family member may shop at a time. The number of families allowed in the shopping area and the time allowed to shop is limited.
- NOTE: Time may not allow for every recipient to shop for clothing on a given day. Some recipients may be asked to return on another day. Returning recipients will be given priority on the returning day.